Finding Him

This blog is just a easy window of hope and encouragement from my heart to yours for your every day life. I have my share of disappointments, fears and problems but the one thing I do have that can make life enjoyable, happy and full of love is my relationship with God through Jesus Christ.

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Receiving Strength



Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9 
 

My Lord, My Father. My vindicator, my fortress, I come to you in my weakness. Shower me with your strength, purge my fear with faith in you. As the world closes in around me and my fear breeds more fear I will trust in you. Although things seem to be overwhelming and I might be at the end of my rope, help me to always see your light, for you are ever before me. “For the LORD will go before you, the God of Israel will be your rear guard” Isaiah 52:12. In you alone I can rest, you lead me to stillness and tell me to look at all you have done for me. My past with you is filled with miracles and hope. You have encouraged me through this trial with kinds words from people and the sweet peace of Jesus that passes understanding. I will get through this! This is a temporary issue and my victory will be in your hands today and I believe in you for a good, healthy and happy future. Are you not the God who rose Jesus from the dead?! Are you not the God who healed many sick, blind, lame and desperate people? You are that same God, you are the same generation to generation. 

I will stand under your wings, in your presence and protection I will be victorious! 








Prayer: 
Lord even though I struggle to understand things remind me that it is not my place to understand your will. Help me to trust in you, for you love me and know what is best for me. You will never allow someone to harm me, and the tough times I do go through Lord I know it is because of your good and perfect will. I believe in your healing, I cling to your promises of redemption. Thank you for this trial, thank you for bringing me closer to you in this hour. Thank you that I now depend on you and not myself. Thank you because you are a compassionate Lord, you look on me with love. I am healed, whole, loved and ready for my new life in you.

2 comments:

  1. yes. some times the prayers we whisper in desperation are the most powerful and beautiful. thanks for reading *hugs*

    ReplyDelete