Finding Him

This blog is just a easy window of hope and encouragement from my heart to yours for your every day life. I have my share of disappointments, fears and problems but the one thing I do have that can make life enjoyable, happy and full of love is my relationship with God through Jesus Christ.

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Let Him Bind Your Wounds

 But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed. Isaiah 53:5 



Photo source: Passion of the Christ Movie
Depicting Jesus reaching out to a woman who was about to be stoned for adultery 

Behold this amazing love from God. The God who created the heavens and the earth sent His only Son to die for you. He died for every sin, for every wicked, evil thing you have ever done or will do. First off, when you commit sin, you commit it against God. When Adam ate the forbidden fruit and unleashed sin into the lives of every man after that, God immediately initiate a redemption plan to bring us back to Him. The Bible is a epic story of reconciliation. Jesus suffered a horrible, torturous death so that we might have everlasting life with Him, but also that we might have freedom from the bondage of sin in this life as well. God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God. 2 Corin 5:21. God paid the ultimate price for you, for all of us, even His enemies so that we may all have the chance to be reconciled with Him in eternity. We don’t deserve it, we could never thank Him for it, but we can do our part and live our lives in honor and glory of Him. God gives and gives, He holds nothing back for us, in fact He encourages us to seek Him for anything we need. (read Matthew 7: 7) God is a gracious God, do you not see He will go to the ends of the earth for you. You are cherished and beloved, honor God's love with your life. 


Prayer:
Heavenly Father you have shown me so much love. You raised my life from the pit and set my feet on solid ground. You have saved me from a life of misery, loneliness and sin and have given my freedom, grace and abounding love. Help me to know you more, to know the great I Am. As I draw nearer to you, I know by your Word, you will draw nearer to me. I need you every day of my life Lord. Without you I am
aimless in a lost world. You lift me up and call me beloved and treasured. Teach me how to show that love to others in honor of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment