Finding Him

This blog is just a easy window of hope and encouragement from my heart to yours for your every day life. I have my share of disappointments, fears and problems but the one thing I do have that can make life enjoyable, happy and full of love is my relationship with God through Jesus Christ.

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Bring Your Weakness


But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."2 Corinthians 12:9 
 
 
Grace is such an amazing reality. To us humans it is a hard concept to grasp. We are born in a world that says do this, do that and do some more, if you want anything you better do what you can to get ahead, besides, no one is going to hand it to you. Grace was a gift from God that took me years to understand and accept. You would think we would be tired of this demanding world and quickly accept God’s grace, but its not always that easy with the mindsets we have developed over the years. How often do you try to be good, how often do you feel completely defeat at the end of the day because you cursed, gossiped, etc. We can try and try but we will never be good enough. But that is ok! We are not meant to be perfect on our own, only Jesus is perfect and if you set your sight, focus and love on Him you will see extraordinary changes in your life. The Holy Spirit will take you over and guide you, He will convict you when you make a mistake and then comfort you with the everlasting knowledge of God’s forgiving grace. Grace by definition is a manifestation of favor, especially by a superior. Only God has the authority to judge you and He declares that you are under no condemnation Romans 8:1.


God grants us His perfect grace and forgiveness every single day and His provision is sufficient. No matter what you have done or will do - Jesus continuously washes over you. Lift up your head in confidence that because of Jesus you are in right standing with God. 
   
Prayer: Jesus remind me of your finished work on the cross. You are my savior and I acknowledge you have paid the price of sin once and for all. Help me to accept and be comforted in God’s grace. Help me to keep up a good confession and to focus on you and not my weakness, failures or setbacks. You are my freedom and my saving grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment