Finding Him

This blog is just a easy window of hope and encouragement from my heart to yours for your every day life. I have my share of disappointments, fears and problems but the one thing I do have that can make life enjoyable, happy and full of love is my relationship with God through Jesus Christ.

Friday, May 30, 2014

Ughhhh One of Those Days??

Stressed out?
 Had a long day at the office? 
Miserable or angry? 
Go outside and spend time in nature's beauty!! 
Look up at the immense sky and consider God, looking down on you in love and care. Take a stroll on the beach, stop and look at flowers, feel the sun on your skin. It's so important that we slow down and soak in life. You won't be sorry. Everyone deserves and needs time to relax, let go and enjoy the moment, surrounding yourself in nature is one of the best ways to do it. 
He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters. Psalm 23:2. Come to God and let him give you rest.  

^_^ -Krys 

4 comments:

  1. Very true indeed. We take so much for granted. There is so much of GOD's beauty in nature, that we don't take notice. I will surely take heed! Your writings are very inspirational. Continue to share your thoughts. They are very deep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much ^_^ i appreciate your support and kind words. I will definitely continue letting God use me as His pen to write the words of love and hope He whispers to my heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love doing this. I live in the perfect place to view the beauty of nature. You should come check it out cuz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yesss you can see God's fingerprints on nature. I would love to, thanks for the invite.

    ReplyDelete